Thursday, November 19, 2015

Rainbow Bubble of Love



This morning a cab pulled up next to me at a stoplight with his windows down and radio blaring “You’ve Lost that Lovin’ Feeling.  As we drove off, we traded thumbs up and the music took me back to the Laughter Yoga class I taught yesterday.  It was a small class of four women, all cancer survivors, one was very weak and had trouble standing.  At the start of the class, I always ask what role humor or laughter plays in their lives.  I was somewhat taken back for all agreed that there was little humor or laughter in their lives or cancer journeys.  Laughter yoga is one of the toughest classes I teach because attitude, letting go, and being playful is hard when scared.  But this class worked and by the end of the class we all felt the rainbow bubble of love that surrounded us.  We were all standing by our chairs with big smiles, none of us wanted to stop, for we’d shared that “lovin’ feeling”, and didn’t want to let it go.  Surround yourself with a rainbow bubble of love today and THRIVE!   

No comments: