Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Gratitude Bracelets







With George Winston’s “December” album playing in the background, my abscessed tooth finally out and the real feeling that healing has begun, I realize I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving eve.  Many of you have connected to the stories in my life blog and shared with me your stories, growing our understanding together about this awesome journey we call life.  Yesterday, a short piece I’d written about gratitude bracelets was published in Cancercerwise, an MD Anderson blog site written by cancer survivors and caregivers to provide support and inspiration for others along their cancer journey.  I wanted to share this piece with you as my Thanksgiving gift to all of you who have joined me in my journey.  You may decide to make gratitude bracelets a part of your Thanksgiving traditions.  Be Well – Be Grateful – bill  


Gratitude Bracelet Making

No comments: