Monday, June 1, 2015

Survivorship Week at MD Anderson

This is Survivorship Week at MD Anderson where we celebrate with individuals that are living with, living through, and living beyond cancer.  Cancer is a family and friend affair, so family caregivers and friends are recognized as survivors at MD Anderson and are welcome to all activities.  Down load the brochure with all the dates/times/locations of all the activities. 


This week I will teach: Living & Healing in Gratitude on Monday, Healing Calm: The Practice of Stillness on Tuesday along with a Healing Bracelet Workshop.  On Wednesday, I will teach Air Steps (steps of faith) and lead another Healing Bracelet Workshop.  Thursday, I will lead an Onco Walk called Walking: Pathways to Health, Hope and Joy, and Friday I will close the week with a class on Passing Life Moments On.  For me, Survivorship Week is a time to celebrate the awesomeness of life with old and new friends.  All week my blog will give those too far to attend the celebration, high points from my classes.  This week CELEBRATE your survivorship by thanking those that matter! 

No comments: