Thursday, June 25, 2015

Soul Work

Soul Work

This has been a month of heavy reflection as the weight of the past two days of tests and procedures to assess the growth of my cancer approached.  Last night I woke just past midnight, and realized it had been a month wrapped in prayer, meditation, and healing imagery.  There have been other times in my life when my soul work, buoyed by the soul work of others accomplishes the extraordinary, and yesterday was such a day. 


The cancers in my lymph nodes and hipbones have little new growth.  A new speck on a rib and backbone are too small to measure, and besides my tumor markers are down, so my oncologists agreed I should stick with my current oral chemo.  My soul work feels like a flower bursting with color, surrounded by the life sustaining love of others.  Thank you, may my soul work touch your life today.

No comments: