Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Attitude is Everything

Let’s see, what to pack for our upcoming vacation to the Riviera Maya resort in Mexico?  I’ve been loading my Kindle with plenty of fiction and nonfiction books to read and have started laying out the few books from work I really want to bring.  MaryBeth and I always are in the middle of writing projects, so I need to ensure I’ve packed the appropriate flash drives.  She’s already in the midst of deciding outfits, rolling up and packing clothes – that’s like the last thing I’ll do.  Will first I need to do my laundry, so I can pack.  Last night I laid out all the different chargers: phone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, camera, and computer.  What am I leaving off?  Print off the airline tickets, make sure we’ve got the resort reservation paperwork, Global Entry cards, and our passports.  Still feels like I’m missing something?  Oh yea, need to pack up a grandson or two just to make sure I don’t act like an old man who is enjoying doing nothing at the resort.  When have I ever acted like an old man?  Attitude is everything! 


No comments: