Friday, December 18, 2015

Spiritual Essence


It’s on beach walks with lava flow sunsets, when I am mesmerized by the soft sound of waves, gentle breezes, that I experience moments when the outside world slowly drifts away.   Moments when I become surrounded by feelings deep within me of being real and alive, and I am wrapped in my spiritual essence.  How many times in my life journey has fear, saddness, or anger increased my susceptibility to the voices of others telling me how I should feel and what is real.  It is during these times my spiritual essence becomes muted, and I lose touch with what makes me real and alive.  Thank God for lava flow sunsets, fresh vibrant flower petals after a rain, and even storm clouds sweeping across a darkened sky that bring us back home to our spiritual essence and feelings of being real and alive.  Breathe in the beauty that surrounds you and your spiritual essence today. 

No comments: