Monday, April 27, 2015

Letting Be & Letting Go

Last week in Wichita, I spoke at the LeadingAge Kansas conference.  My cousin Peggy and her husband Tom live in Wichita, so we also celebrated a mini family reunion.  Tom and I both have active cancers treated at MD Anderson and each night Tom and I would walk and talk about life.  The first evening we walked under a blue ocean sky, silhouetted trees, and a perfectly placed rising first quarter moon and Venus.  I so wanted to say, "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."  For lately, I’ve realized how important “letting be” and “letting go” are in life.  Trusting and accepting what is and being mindful of the precious moments we share, softens our hearts.  Today, spend time with someone special and “let be and let go”.  Thanks Tom!

No comments: