Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Brain Fog

We beat the approaching storm out of Los Angeles, but landed in Houston in a very dense fog.  Landing at night, I love to watch the city lights magically appear, but instead the runway lights appeared just as the plane wheels hit the ground.  Brain fog can be one of the many side effects of chemotherapy or hormone therapy.  Some refer to brain fog as “clouding of consciousness” or a disturbance in the ability to be aware of oneself and the environment. My brain fog experiences have helped develop my mindfulness, or deeper awareness of my inner and outer worlds.  Presence or the stability of my mindfulness has made me more aware of the space through which ripples of doing come and go.      

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Best Social Trading Network.

Join millions who have already discovered easier strategies for investing in Ripple.

Learn from established eToro traders or copy their trades automatically!