Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Still Moments

Riding home on my bike after working out last night, I could feel the full moon through the trees.  I finally stopped and watched as clouds sweep across her glow like gentle waves drawing me deep within a still moment.  Lately, I’ve been taking more time in my day for still moments, moments where I experience life more deeply between each breath.  Time is not lost in still moments, but gained by the realization that I am and will always be.  My practice of still moments each day has become an integral step in my daily journey of moving ever closer to the me that allows me to “be”.  Do you practice still moments?

1 comment:

Steven said...

Every morning during zazen (sitting) meditation I practice on controlling my breath and focusing on my still point. It's never about the future or past, always about the present moment.

Enjoy the Shaved Fennel & Citrus

Steve