Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lab & Radiology Results



I end my class yesterday with my favorite Pooh Bear scene, “you’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”, and then headed to my appointment.  In the waiting room I meet a newly diagnosed patient and his wife from San Diego, you could see it in their eyes, I wanted to tell them, “You’re braver….”.  My doc has very intense caring eyes, and his clinics always run behind because he meticulously goes over reports, listens, and answers all your questions.  As a young man I was a top handball player, and loved the speed and intensity of the game.  My lab and radiology reports showed I’m down a point, and we need to move to another tactic, something I’m really good at, and with the support I get from many of you, I’m braver than I believe, stronger than I seem, and smarter than I think. 


No comments: