Monday, December 22, 2014

Ripples of Mindfulness

I’ve reached a stage in my life where I work at maximizing every minute of my journey, yet my daily thirst for internal peace is usually experienced for just a few moments each day.  But these moments of internal peace are like water ripples providing an internal peace throughout my day.  Each day becomes an adventure filled with calming moments to be claimed, moments that become powerful ripples of internal peace.  I’ve reached a stage in my life where I’ve learned that maximizing every minute is all about the ripples created by my mindfulness.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Top Social Trading Network!!!

Join millions who have already discovered smarter strategies for investing in Ripple...

Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their orders automatically