Friday, August 1, 2014

Leukapheresis Provenge Treatment II

Been there, done that.  We all know the feelings that surround these words.  My 1st & 2nd Army parachute jumps were so very different.  1st jump I was #1 jumper standing in the door waiting for the jump masters command.  He said go, and I hesitated thinking, “I could die doing this”, and then his boot hit my rear end and I was out the door.  The same day I jumped a jet.  I was the 5th jumper and remember getting sucked out the door – no time to really think, the jump was pure reflex.  I’ve been reading Embrace Release Heal by Leigh Fortson and her words have moved me to be more open to my inner wisdom.  Visualization of my supercharged immune system attacking my cancer cells has become a daily practice, an intuitive reflex.  Today starts my 2nd round of supercharging my immune system; embrace your inner wisdom today. 

No comments: