Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bolivia Streaked Horizon

We’d boarded at 9pm, sleep was hard, but exhausted I finally dosed off.   I woke as we were crossing the Argentina Bolivia borders and felt a strong pull to open the plane window shutter.  Slowly raising it, instantly a deep reddish orange streak of horizon raced across my view and I was mesmerized by the thought of its energy circling the world.  I’ve experienced this many times before when flying, but each time always feels like a first time, filled with the excitement of watching the birth of a new day above the clouds, touched by the colors of heaven.  Sleeping passengers around me began to stir as the soft rays of morning danced across them.  And I realized it’s the sharing of these moments that make them special.  Share special moments today. 

No comments: