Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Attitude



Yesterday, an MD Anderson friend who I had not seen for a while stopped me in the hallway and asked for a hug.  After the hug, she held onto my hand and said, “I know your cancer journey is getting tougher, but your spirit and attitude helps so many of us keep it together.  If there is anything I can do please just holler.”  I walked away thinking about my attitude and how throughout my life I’d been lucky enough to have others step in and help me develop the life attitude I have today.  We know that our attitude changes minute by minute, but what’s your life attitude?  Are you a glass-half-full or glass-half-empty person?  Think back to those memory moments shared with others that helped develop the attitude you have become.  Now think about sharing more positive life moments as an attitude adjustment for you and others.   

No comments: