Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Know Way will I Miss Today



In “know” way will I miss today.  The crescent moon greeted me as I reached down to give Sun Dance, our outdoor cat, a cuddle, and rub.  He purred softly and walked me to my truck telling me about his plans to keep people smiling today as they walk by our townhouse and catch him sleeping in the garden.  A morning meeting will take me across the bayou bridge where I will stop and watch the whooping cranes and schools of fish that call the bayou home.  Instantly I am back in Louisiana, barefoot and standing in the swamp, catching minnows with a bucket.  Gardens with multiple colors and smells will greet me as I walk up the sidewalk reminding me how much I love this time of the year as the last frost date slips by and we eagerly wait, splashes of bright bold colors.  Know way will I miss today – how about you?  

No comments: