Thursday, September 11, 2014

Wisdom Donors - Jim Whitehead, Executive Vice President/CEO ACSM

Tuesday, I left for Chicago and a strategic planning meeting for the International Association of Worksite Health Promotion (IAWHP), an affiliate Society of the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM).  Jim Whitehead, Executive Vice President/CEO of ACSM, would be attending, like he has many times before, and for me this added an excitement that’s hard to describe.  Ever notice throughout our lives we have individuals that seem to magically appear sharing little pieces of their wisdom at the right time, that move us forward?  Jim has been a wisdom donor for me several times and yesterday as we said our goodbyes, I once again was in awe of the wisdom gifts I had received from Jim.  Thanks Jim!  Be open to wisdom donors in your life. 

No comments: