Monday, June 16, 2014

Cancer Care Day

Somewhere along my cancer journey I started calling visits with my oncologist cancer care days.  Yesterday, we kayaked early, and then headed back to Houston for my blood draws and body scans in preparation for my cancer care day.  A seasoned cancer survivor told me “oncologist visits are like living on a leash”, and for the first few years of my cancer journey, I settled into the wait.  Yesterday, as I watched the sun shimmer on my kayak ripples, I realized I’d stopped waiting years ago, and had chosen a life instead shimmering with ripples of gratitude and joy.  Look for the light today and let your life shimmer. 

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s #1 Social Trading Network!!!

Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered smarter strategies for investing in Ripple.

Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their positions automatically.